- Virulent Third World strains of cholera have shown up in some Gulf Coast waters.
- If you are concerned about overfishing, make sure your swordfish is from West Coast waters.
- Establishment of Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City in 1940 as well as East Coast waters.
- The Gulf Coast Water Authority operates several canals.
- Initially managed by Gold Coast Water, management of the dam was transferred to Seqwater in July 2008.
- It's difficult to find coast waters in a sentence. 用coast waters造句挺难的
- Gold Coast Water was consulted regarding water benchmarks and the Environmental Protection Agency for waste treatment metrics.
- The incident happened at the height of the cruise season, when many tourist-laden vessels ply West Coast waters.
- The incident happened at the height of the cruise season, when many tourist-laden vessels travel West Coast waters.
- The agreement limits the number of European fishing vessel that may operate in Ivory Coast waters to 63.
- The boy's 38-year-old uncle plunged into the frigid north coast waters to attempt a rescue, but he too disappeared.
- Joining the west coast waters, then made a second Far Eastern cruise from 15 January to 12 June 1947.
- The Golden Princess'problems occurred at the height of the cruise season, when many tourist-laden vessels ply West Coast waters.
- Many of the seals seen in East Coast waters are harbor seals returning to areas where they were once common.
- The Central Coast water board, based in San Luis Obispo, has said the EPA should shore up the entire site.
- It is a modest three-hour drive from Cape Town and about 25km from the snoek and crayfish-filled West Coast waters.