- Many marine transgressions occur across coastal plains .
- The typhoon hit the coastal areas .
- Always this long coastal road bulked in my mind .
- They've published a few studies on coastal problems .
- The " seaside " is a coastal area where people go on holiday .
- It's difficult to find coastal in a sentence. 用coastal造句挺难的
- There is no difficulty in measuring water levels in coastal waters .
- Surf action on coastal areas has produced other quantities .
- This factor plays a significant role in virus decline in coastal waters .
- Coastal deposits are those sediments deposited at or near sea level .
- European "america" was no more than a string of isolated coastal settlements .
- This method of measurement is suitable for most island waters and coastal areas .
- Such systems are in even closer association with land areas than coastal marine waters are .
- The northern atlantic coastal plain was narrow, and much of the land was hilly and stony .
- On summer days coastal regions often experience onshore winds which at night are replaced by offshore winds .
- If the wave energy is weak coastal barrier sands do not form where the delta meets the sea .