- Also, only glass eels will take to the commercial feeds used by fish farmers.
- And also like cattle, they can eat commercial feed.
- Grit is not needed if commercial feed is used.
- Now, there are eight commercial feed mills and 15 feed trading centres operating in the town.
- As of 2010 the mill owner claimed it is " Tasmania's only large-scale commercial feed milling operation ".
- It's difficult to find commercial feed in a sentence. 用commercial feed造句挺难的
- Cyagra now charges a commercial fee of $ 25, 000 with the guarantee of at least one healthy calf.
- Flinders Island farmer Ian Rochfort said the seed gave young geese a much better start to life than commercial feed.
- Where start-ups and spin-outs are the clients, commercial fees are sometimes waived in lieu of an equity stake in the business.
- Shrimp eat a diet of algae, supplemented by a commercial feed that contains a small percentage of squid, a favorite shrimp food.
- After World War II, there was a large increase in the number of Welsh pigs as suitable commercial feed became more available.
- The monasteries had been paying domestic power rates, but the state-run utility announced it would begin charging them higher commercial fees, Thero said.
- CBS offered Cronkite $ 125 a week along with " commercial fees " amounting to $ 25 for almost every time Cronkite reported on air.
- As small and medium livestock farms stopped mixing and selling feeds, they again restored to the use of commercial feeds, thereby shifting their market share to large integrated feedmillers.
- Getting that much seed, according to Rothermel's contract, was the equivalent of producing 300 bushels an acre of commercial feed corn, almost double the Illinois average in a record year.
- This form of the compound has proven to be particularly suitable as a commercial feed supplement for use in livestock and aquaculture due to its inherent chemical and physical characteristics.