- After the liberation of France, the commissaires de la R閜ublique ".
- His team protested the sprint, but the race commissaires took no further action.
- Paris has well over one hundred commissaires.
- A commissaires role in the Cyclo-cross is quite the same as in mtb.
- All " commissaires " are graduates and can fulfill both administrative and investigative roles.
- It's difficult to find commissaires in a sentence. 用commissaires造句挺难的
- There were also additional " commissaires " commanding specialist units in the Judicial Police.
- Until now, only French auctioneers, called commissaires-priseurs, were licensed to work in France.
- In that way the judges, or commissaires, could see if a rider had illegally changed bikes.
- Le d閏ret du 3 octobre 1943 d閟ignait d閖?17 CRR, 3 commissaires hors cadre et 50 pr閒ets.
- The Chief Commissaire or President of the Commissaires'Panel is the holder of ultimate authority over the event.
- Amidst widespread confusion and chaos, a temporary government was led by technicians ( Coll鑗e des Commissaires ) with Evariste Kimba.
- Within the areas of the sport governed by the Union Cycliste Internationale, commissaires hold licences issued by their national federations.
- Until now, only government-licensed judicial officials, called commissaires-priseurs, were allowed to hold auctions in France.
- He took great care in the recruitment of police commissioners ( " commissaires de police " ) to assist him.
- The UCI appoints the chief commissaires for international events on its calendar and the whole commissaires'panel for the most major events.