- The enforcement of the Commissar Order led to thousands of executions.
- Hoth implemented the criminal Commissar Order during the invasion of the Soviet Union.
- As all German Corps on the Eastern Front, the XXXXVIII Corps implemented the criminal Commissar Order.
- This latter group most likely perished in concentration camps or were executed as per the Commissar Order.
- In 1941, contrary to his post-war claims, Halder did not oppose the Commissar Order.
- It's difficult to find commissar order in a sentence. 用commissar order造句挺难的
- As with all German armies on the Eastern Front, Hoepner's Panzer Group implemented the criminal Commissar Order.
- As all commanders of the German corps on the Eastern Front during the invasion, Vietinghoff implemented the criminal Commissar Order.
- In his memoirs, Gersdorff claimed to have opposed the OKW's Commissar Order and other " criminal orders ".
- As part of this strategy, the Commissar Order was issued, which stated that all Red Army commissars were to be executed when captured.
- After the war, Manstein lied about disobeying the Commissar Order, saying he had been opposed to the order, and never enforced it.
- There is little evidence, for instance, that the Commissar Order was widely disobeyed, despite Erich von Manstein's assertion to the contrary.
- After the war, Jodl was indicted on the charges of conspiracy to commit crime against peace; planning, initiating and waging Commando and Commissar Orders.
- When the Commissar Order became known among the Red Army, it delayed or prohibited follow orders from Hitler even when they knew those orders were illegal.
- Fomin was identified as a commissar and a Jew and due to the Commissar Order he was shot without delay, presumably, near the Kholm Gate.
- Before the war, Hitler issued the notorious Commissar Order, which called for all Soviet political commissars taken prisoner at the front to be shot immediately without trial.