commissariat for foreign affairs造句
- This later led to him working in the Commissariat for Foreign Affairs.
- In early 1939, Gromyko started working for the People's Commissariat for Foreign Affairs in Moscow.
- In May 1939 he was appointed deputy chief of the People's Commissariat for Foreign Affairs ( NKID ).
- He worked in the Oriental section of the People's Commissariat for Foreign Affairs in 1917 1918 and in the Comintern in 1921.
- Further complicating matters, the purge of the People's Commissariat for Foreign Affairs forced the Soviet Union to close down quite a number of embassies abroad.
- It's difficult to find commissariat for foreign affairs in a sentence. 用commissariat for foreign affairs造句挺难的
- Gromyko's political career started in 1939 with his employment at the People's Commissariat for Foreign Affairs ( renamed Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 1946 ).
- In November 1922 Teague-Jones produced a 1, 500-word rebuttal of Chaikin's claims which was passed by the British Foreign Office to the Soviet Commissariat for Foreign Affairs.
- During the Hungarian Soviet Republic, she worked in the propaganda department of the People's Commissariat for Foreign Affairs and she was a member of the Budapest Central Revolutionary Worker and Soldier Council.
- The most notable of these meetings was Pratap's audience with Lenin arranged by People's Commissariat for Foreign Affairs in 1919 when he met the latter with a group of Indian revolutionaries from the Berlin Committee.
- From 1939 to 1941, he was the Assistant Chief of the Legal Department of the NKID ( Narodnii Komissariat Inostranih Del ), or People's Commissariat for Foreign Affairs, the forerunner to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- After the Russian revolution, a document entitled " Short Instruction on Adhering to the Accepted Bourgeois Society Etiquette Rules " by the People's Commissariat for Foreign Affairs ( NKID ) instructed the revolutionary diplomats to wear jackets on formal occasions.
- He joined the People's Commissariat for Foreign Affairs, where he collaborated in the periodical " international life " ( 564C = 0 @ > 4 = 0O 687 = L ), He worked as editorial staff of the Great Soviet Encyclopedia.
- Privy to the People's Commissariat for Foreign Affairs'designs in the region, he intended to participate in the Kalmyk Project to Tibet in the summer of 1919 . The planned expedition was ultimately shelved following the Czech uprising on the Trans-Siberian Railway.
- His efforts were resumed after his return from Moscow in 1919 . He was close to Fyodor Shcherbatskoy and Sergey Oldenburg, and intended to participate in People's Commissariat for Foreign Affairs'planned expeditions to Tibet in summer 1919, and was privy to the organisation's designs in the region.
- Litvinov and others in the Commissariat for Foreign Affairs continued to conduct quiet diplomatic initiatives with Nazi Germany, even as the USSR took a stand in trying to preserve the Second Spanish Republic, and its Popular Front government, from the Pact with Hitler was signed, giving the Soviets protection from the most aggressive European power and increasing the Soviet sphere of influence.