- We need a total, communitywide commitment to make this happen.
- The Conyers / Rockdale Equestrian Task Force put forth a persuasive communitywide bid.
- Initially, the law permitted communitywide notification about the parolees living in towns.
- In early 1996, McCort wrote a paper calling for a communitywide attack on violence.
- In some ways, coping with a communitywide disaster is easier than going it alone.
- It's difficult to find communitywide in a sentence. 用communitywide造句挺难的
- _Multilevel, communitywide programs are effective in reducing the prevalence of alcohol consumption among teenagers.
- The communitywide strategy calls for cooperative efforts among the Stowers Institute and other area research organizations.
- The Kids for Running program encourages Bellin's theme of encouraging communitywide health and fitness.
- It was proposed by Hannibal Afrik of Shule ya Matoto as a communitywide promotonial and educational campaign.
- Delegates representing the two Kansas Citys are to meet within two weeks to begin mapping a communitywide effort.
- The Life Sciences Institute aims to raise $ 300 million for communitywide research and development over 10 years.
- Scott said it's the communitywide determination to put Camilla back together that has made the recovery successful.
- Jasper, about 130 miles northeast of Houston, is planning a communitywide prayer service at the courthouse square Monday.
- Convincing the black community that its long-held beliefs might be outdated might require a communitywide effort, however.
- The first First Night was in 1976 in Boston, conceived for the bicentennial as a communitywide celebration of the arts.