concise international chemical assessment document造句
- The possibility of new testing to complete the study is what distinguishes SIDS reports from similar studies such as Concise International Chemical Assessment Documents ( CICADs ).
- Since 1998, this role has mostly been taken over by the related Concise International Chemical Assessment Documents ( CICADs ), also prepared by the IPCS and published by the WHO . EHCs can also cover non-chemical ( potential ) hazards ( see, e . g ., EHC 35 : Extremely low frequency ( ELF ) fields ) and methodology ( see, e . g ., EHC 144 : Aged Population, principles for evaluating the effects of chemicals ).
- It's difficult to find concise international chemical assessment document in a sentence. 用concise international chemical assessment document造句挺难的
- "concise edition"造句
- "concise encyclopedia of economics"造句
- "concise encyclopedia of science and technology"造句
- "concise encyclopedia of supersymmetry and noncommutative structures in mathematics and physics"造句
- "concise grove dictionary of music"造句
- "concise list of roman emperors"造句
- "concise notation"造句
- "concise oxford dictionary"造句
- "concise oxford english dictionary"造句
- "concise terms"造句