- Crankshaft, conrods and pistons all forged.
- Lotus also built the successful Lotus TwinCam engine for Lotus Elan on the Kent block, crank and conrods.
- The E III, in addition to benefitting from the FRM conrods, also had an electronically variable lean-burn engine.
- Although considered a performance engine, its proportionally weak valve springs, pistons and conrods cause the engine to redline at 6000 rpm.
- A custom crank, conrods, and pistons were used, but the cylinder head was left unmodified apart from the camshafts and valve springs.
- It's difficult to find conrods in a sentence. 用conrods造句挺难的
- The R7 was specified with 謍lins suspension components and with titanium valves, titanium conrods, a shortened Deltabox II frame and dry weight of just.
- Several Christian themed computer programming books, based on the original BibleBytes " Bible Computer Games " source code, were also written by the Conrods.
- Forged conrods used the Wedge's hardware, as opposed to the Hemi's, but would nonetheless have been considered high-performance parts.
- As of March 1985, the naturally aspirated ER engines gained composite conrods ( a world first in a production car ), lighter and stronger these helped further reduce fuel consumption.
- Other changes included a double row timing chain ( eliminating the car's inherent weakness of 1985, a single row chain ), as well as stronger conrods and suspension mountings.
- The crankshaft with balance weights bolted onto, the conrods, the in-line injection pump by Bosch and the aluminum valve pushrods have been taken from the Porsche Nr . 2066 engine.
- To achieve the power required, Chapman commissioned Harry Mundy ( of Consul Capri became available in time for production, and the design was converted on this 116E block, crankshaft and 125E Type C conrods.
- Usually, " V "-form engines have their transversely paired cylinders'conrods'" big ends " simply placed side by side on the crankpin, with their transverse pairs of cylinders offset to match.
- Two years later, Hatz began with contract-manufacturing of automotive components like conrods, crankshafts, rocker arms, etc . Today, several million parts are produced for the automotive, agricultural and motorcycle industry.
- Compared to 60?V6, the offset crank pins could have overlap in the diameter of the pin, and the V angle coincides with the angle of mean directions of conrods swinging left and right in each bank.