- Libraries were given a contemporaneous warning .
- Their disappearance or appearance is not everywhere strictly contemporaneous .
- Of these contemporaneous lava extrusions the so-called ongeluk lava zone is most widespread .
- I wish to fill you with sympathy with a contemporaneous tendency in which i profoundly believe .
- Spray-zone diagenesis or seepage is another variant on hypersaline brine alteration of contemporaneous carbonates .
- It's difficult to find contemporaneous in a sentence. 用contemporaneous造句挺难的
- Contemporaneous with muckraking in magazine journalism was the proliferation of a fictional literature dedicated to the cause of democracy .
- The fault faults from basemet to quaternary system , and has the feature of contemporaneous and normal fault
- Structural features and evolution of contemporaneous reversed faults in gas faulted depression in western qaidam basin
- The second section mainly introduces the contemporaneous achievements of the development of the world women civilization
- Early representatives of chinese mhs in southern china may be contemporaneous with their partners in africa and in west asia
- Contemporaneous with implementation of the revised postage rates , we shall launch a range of service enhancements with the aim to provide better service to our customers
- " contemporaneous with the price revision , the speedpost time certain service to singapore will be extended to include merchandize , gifts and samples
- Contemporaneous with the launch of the ccra , hkab , dtca and the hkma have issued a revised leaflet on the ccra to provide more up - to - date information about the scheme to the public
- Vertically , a series of turbidite fans and fan deltas developed along eastern border of guxi contemporaneous fault zone and sandbodies were overlaped with each other
- This estimate itself relies on the historicity of the story in the gospel of matthew of the massacre of the innocents under the orders of herod - an event mentioned nowhere else in contemporaneous accounts