- A preliminary autopsy report said Reina Corbalan died by strangling.
- We know that Reina Corbalan deceased, and we are awaiting further information from police authorities,
- Reina Corbalan, 59, taught law at Morelos Autonomous University for more than two decades.
- The Morelos state attorney general's office in a news release identified the victim only as Luis Reina Corbalan.
- Reina Corbalan, 59, a native of Argentina, had taught law at Morelos Autonomous University for more than two decades.
- It's difficult to find corbalan in a sentence. 用corbalan造句挺难的
- The princess, who apparently was estranged from Reina Corbalan, was out of the country at the time of the slaying.
- Reina Corbalan, in his early sixties, was a professor of law at the Morelos State Autonomous University, and also practiced law.
- Investigators at the scene said his driver found Reina Corbalan naked in his bedroom, a bathrobe belt around his neck, and called police.
- Reina Corbalan, 59, a native of Argentina, was a professor of law at the Morelos State Autonomous University, and also practiced law.
- Morelos state Attorney General Jose Leonardo Castillo said police had detained Reina Corbalan's gardener, chauffeur and a third man whom he did not identify.
- Reina Corbalan's body was found at around 8 : 30 a . m . Wednesday in his bathroom by a household employee, who called police.
- Daniel Bertrand at the Belgian Embassy in Mexico City said Reina Corbalan was married to Princess Marie Beatrice of Savoy, the daughter of Princess Marie Jose of Belgium.
- Castillo said Reina Corbalan's apparently estranged wife, Princess Marie Beatrice of Savoy, had protested officials'decision to bury rather than cremate the victim Thursday.
- Reina Corbalan was apparently estranged from his wife, Princess Marie Beatrice of Savoy, the daughter of Princess Marie Jose of Belgium and ex-King Umberto II of Italy.
- Reina Corbalan, an Argentine-born law professor, was found strangled to death with a bathrobe belt in an upper-class neighborhood of this resort city on Wednesday.