- Correct conduct was considered the most important part of a student s education.
- King appealed to natural laws of correct conduct, universal norms inconsistent with relativism of any sort.
- He studied Pali, the language of Theravada Buddhism, as well as the Vinaya ( the monastic rules of correct conduct ).
- Furthermore, Hume laid down rules for educating people in taste and correct conduct, and his writings in this area have been very influential on English and Anglo-Saxon aesthetics.
- In the study of religion, "'orthopraxy "'is correct conduct, both ethical and liturgical, as opposed to faith or ritualism, the use of rituals.
- It's difficult to find correct conduct in a sentence. 用correct conduct造句挺难的
- In August 2001, the Australian Federal Court found that the University of Wollongong had breached its staff enterprise agreement by not following correct conduct and dismissal procedures in Steele's case.
- You raised the point of correct conduct concerning the AfD, so your own history, which you implicitly associate with " regular editing actions ", is relevant and also subject to review.
- In protocols of the National Institutes of Health ( NIH ) in the United States,'Correct Conduct of Full-Committee and Designated-Member Protocol Reviews', there are two ways a procedure or protocol can be reviewed, according to PHS policy.
- Kiyoaki is filled with satisfaction to see Satoko, Tadeshina and Iinuma drift out of his life; and he takes pride in his lack of emotion when Iinuma tearfully takes his leave, later comparing his own ultra-correct conduct with the elegant progress of a beetle on his window-sill.