counsels to the crown造句
- He was a Junior Counsel to the Crown between 2000-2012.
- He was Junior Counsel to the Crown in Peerage and Baronetcy Cases, 1954 56, but this ceased upon his appointment to silk.
- During this period, he was active as counsel to the crown and in prosecutions, particularly that of the Boston from 1662 until his death on 5 May 1650, in his house at Hampstead Fields, Middlesex.
- He was called to the Bar by the Middle Temple in 1968, was a Member of the Attorney-General's Panel of Junior Counsel to the Crown, Common Law from 1981 to 1990 and was Junior Counsel to the Inland Revenue, Common Law from 1985 to 1990.
- It's difficult to find counsels to the crown in a sentence. 用counsels to the crown造句挺难的