- Afterward Sherwood became engaged to a minor politician and dry county agent.
- It was presided over by Cameron county agent Hadley Fontenot, first festival president.
- He was promoted to county agent in 1948, serving in that position until 1957.
- That's how Gary Stanford, Ellis County agent for the Texas Agricultural Extension Service, sees it.
- Nor does it punish the mostly white county agents who for decades denied them money.
- It's difficult to find county agent in a sentence. 用county agent造句挺难的
- After 1914, the County Agents and Home Demonstration Agents were being employed in counties throughout Georgia.
- Fredericks worked as the county agent for the Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service for West Feliciana parishes.
- The eagle was sent to Auburn by the Talladega County Agent along with a load of turkeys.
- After finishing school in 1951, Clower worked as a county agent and later as a seed salesman.
- The county agents were charged with assisting in every way possible the agricultural development in their counties.
- He later was promoted to the supervisor of all county agents and moved to Boise in 1930.
- By 1937, Georgia has county agents working in every county and 4-H enrollment had grown to 82, 962.
- In 1949, he began a two-year position as the assistant county agent in Natchitoches Parish in northwestern Louisiana.
- Kendall County agent Rebecca Rogers interjected.
- It links county agents in almost every county in the nation with a vast pool of university knowledge.