- Across Lough Neagh to the east, it borders County Antrim.
- The River Lagan forms most of the border with County Antrim.
- He was also a Justice of the Peace for County Antrim.
- Kilmore were beaten 2 0 ending their County Antrim Shield run.
- The third Baronet was Deputy Lieutenant of County Antrim in 1990.
- It's difficult to find county antrim in a sentence. 用county antrim造句挺难的
- He was born in County Antrim, Ireland and educated there.
- He grew up in Drumdarragh and in Ballinaloob, County Antrim.
- Young was born at Galgorm Castle, Ballymena, County Antrim.
- They returned to Ireland to County Antrim to live near paternal relatives.
- The name is taken from County Antrim in Northern Ireland.
- Swanzy was later tracked down and killed in Lisburn, County Antrim.
- The club has also won the County Antrim Shield on five occasions.
- Hugh was knighted in 1617 and appointed High Sheriff of County Antrim.
- This river is also the boundary between County Down and County Antrim.
- It is close to the county boundary with County Antrim.