cross creek cemetery造句
- Cross Creek Cemetery # 1 was added to the historic district.
- He was interred in Cross Creek Cemetery in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
- He was interred at Cross Creek Cemetery in Fayetteville.
- He died in Fayetteville, North Carolina on August 26, 1959 and is interred in Cross Creek Cemetery No . 3.
- In 1915, the Cross Creek Cemetery Commission was created via an act of the North Carolina General Assembly, providing for the maintenance of the cemetery.
- It's difficult to find cross creek cemetery in a sentence. 用cross creek cemetery造句挺难的
- In June 2010, " more than fifty headstones were damaged and in disarray " in Cross Creek Cemetery # 1, following a report of vandalism.
- Del Miller was inducted into the United States Harness Racing Hall of Fame in 1969 . He died in 1996 and was interred in the Cross Creek Cemetery in Cross Creek, Pennsylvania.
- After the Civil War ended, the Ladies'Memorial Association of Fayetteville had all soldiers who had been killed in battle & mdash; along with those who had died and been buried in various nearby locations & mdash; interred ( or re-interred ) in Cross Creek Cemetery.