- The griffins have a cross crosslet and an escallop shell respectively hanging around their necks.
- The arms of Brett are : " Or, a lion rampant between six crosses crosslet fitchy gules ".
- In the coat of arms of the former Metropolitan Borough of Hammersmith, the cross crosslet and the escallop shell were used as charges on the shield.
- The " cross crosslet " type of cross, one in which the ends of each arm are crossed, is frequently seen, particularly on Hutsul and Bukovynian pysanky.
- Unlike all other decorations in that time that were mostly inspired on the cross crosslet ( " cruce repetat " ), a design that was then unique in decorational design.
- It's difficult to find cross crosslet in a sentence. 用cross crosslet造句挺难的
- The municipality s heraldic language be described thus : Gules on a mount of three in base vert a stag passant reguardant argent unguled Or with a cross crosslet of the same instead of attires.
- Or, a lion rampant Gules charged with three bars Argent holding in the dexter paw a branch of olive proper between in the dexter chief and sinister base a cross crosslet fitchy Sable and in the sinister chief and dexter base a shamrock slipped Vert.
- She bore : Argent, a chevron gules between in chief two crosses botonny fitchy sable and in base a boar's head couped sable langued gules-a coat slightly differing from that of Kennedy of Kirkmichael, Ayrshire, which has crosses crosslet fitchy.
- The new arms are blazoned " Quarterly, 1st and 4th, Argent, a Buck's Head cabossed Gules attired Or on a Chief engrailed Azure a cross crosslet fitch鑕 between two mullets of the First; 2nd and 3rd, Gyronny of eight Sable and Or.
- Mr Clinton's arms are blazoned thus : Or a lion rampant gules charged with three bars argent holding in the dexter paw a branch of olive proper between in the dexter chief and sinister base a cross crosslet fitch閑 sable and in the sinister chief and dexter base a shamrock slipped vert.
- A small monumental brass of a kneeling knight exists in Monkleigh Church high up on the north wall of the chancel, affixed to a stone tablet on which are sculpted several heraldic escutcheons of the arms of Coffin ( " Azure, three bezants between eight crosses crosslet or " ) impaling arms of their heiresses.
- His heraldry is : " Hope ( as borne by William Williams Hope, of London esq . ) Azure a chevron or, between three bezants, within a bordure of the second, quartering Williams, viz . argent a greyhound courant sable between three Cornish choughs proper within a bordure engrailed azure charged with four crosses crosslet or, and as many bezants alternatly.
- Crests First, a globe fractured proper charged with an anchor sable over the globe a rainbow, for Hope; second, a cubit arm erect, habited sable charged with a cross crosslet or, and cuffed of the last, the band holding two sprigs of oak in saltire proper acorned or, on the hand a Cornish chough statant, also proper for Williams ."
- The Shedden arms were " Azure, on a chevron, betwixt three Griffins'Heads, erazed, Argent; as many Cross Cross-lets fitchee, Gules; on a chiefl of the second, an Escalop Shell of the first, inter two Cinquefoils of the third . " When translated the Arms description is : Blue : on a silver chevron between three griffins'heads jagged, three red crosses crosslet pointed at the foot; on a silver upper third a blue shell between two red cinquefoils.