- She is survived by her daughter, Jane Cuozzo of Manhattan.
- Cuozzo would describe this in 2012 as one of his worst memories.
- In April 1970, when Cuozzo was 20, his mother Lillian died.
- In 1971, Cuozzo graduated from Stony Brook University as an English major.
- In 1993, Cuozzo held the position of managing editor of the paper.
- It's difficult to find cuozzo in a sentence. 用cuozzo造句挺难的
- Along with the conference lead, the Colts lost another quarterback when Cuozzo was injured.
- Cuozzo saw the Guild's 1993 strike actions as " bullheaded and intransigent ."
- Kapp was replaced by Gary Cuozzo.
- Fittingly, the Vikings'final play was an interception Cuozzo threw to cornerback Emmitt Thomas.
- Cuozzo played high school football at Glen Ridge High School in Glen Ridge, New Jersey.
- Richard Cuozzo Iii, WN-Perry by pinning Travis Viault, AD-Queensbury : 20.
- In the fall of 1981, Cuozzo was promoted to assistant managing editor in charge of features.
- In November 1999, Cuozzo began his weekly commercial real estate column, " Realty Check ".
- Her daughter, Jane Cuozzo, said the cause of death was complications from Parkinson's disease.
- Richard Cuozzo Iii, WN-Perry by decision Patrick Ahern, CN-Herkimer 6-2.