- Electrical synapses are often found in neural systems that require the fastest possible response, such as defensive reflexes.
- During that period he studied defensive reflexes in dogs by the method of V . M . Bechterev ( 1857 1928 ).
- It is a new sort of declaration of a new sort of war, requiring a new set of defensive reflexes, tactics and strategies . . ..
- Nevertheless, certain larger species may be more aggressive and should be approached with caution, as the stingray's defensive reflex ( use of its poisoned stinger ) may result in serious injury or death.
- Abdullah warned that such a crisis in countries " still feeling their way around in a world of fierce global competition " might trigger a " defensive reflex on the part of the affected countries " and lead to new controls on the flows of capital.
- It's difficult to find defensive reflex in a sentence. 用defensive reflex造句挺难的
- From the first day of their existence they have spread mountains of money around, some of it wisely ( Johnson and Schilling ) and some of it not so wisely ( Travis Lee, Jay Bell, and perhaps even Matt Williams, a fine fellow whose bat speed and defensive reflexes have sadly deteriorated ).