- He had plumbed the very depths of iniquity .
- Grater depth is found in a similar manner .
- I did n't go in depth into the matter with him .
- Florida was shaken to its very depths .
- Her latest poem has remarkable depth .
- It's difficult to find depth in a sentence. 用depth造句挺难的
- I proved the extreme depths of poverty .
- Contradictions grow in breadth and in depth .
- The lake has a depth in the middle of 300 feet ...
- The depth of the river is maintained by dredging .
- This suggests that we might examine in more depth .
- I know the depth of that cry !
- Snow fell to a depth of over three chi .
- I 'm out of my depth when it comes nuclear physics .
- No eye can plumb those depths .
- It was then he knew the depth of his tiredness .