- Her life was devoted to the cause of justice .
- Be devoted to the party 's educational task .
- He seemed to have unlimited time to devote to us .
- She has devoted to her family .
- That dog is devoted to his master .
- It's difficult to find devote to in a sentence. 用devote to造句挺难的
- You are not worthy of the love which i have devoted to you .
- This money was devoted to the relief of cases of distress .
- Herman had acted as if he were devoted to yasha .
- He 's devoted to music .
- They reached the section of shelves devoted to breads and cakes .
- The next section will be devoted to the beautiful result .
- This introduction has been devoted to a brief glimpse of the cell wall .
- I have never seen any one who appeared more devoted to his children than him .
- I will make your peace with my aunt. she is quite devoted to you .
- The egyptians, from the earliest time, were devoted to the joys of sense .