devoted public servants造句
- Thursday, Pataki praised Finnegan, describing his as a devoted public servant.
- Supporters portray Davis, 55, as a model candidate, a devoted public servant, a consensus builder.
- George is a tremendously loyal and devoted public servant,
- Israeli politicians across the political spectrum hailed C . as a gifted and devoted public servant.
- Israeli politicians from across the political spectrum hailed C . as a gifted and devoted public servant.
- It's difficult to find devoted public servants in a sentence. 用devoted public servants造句挺难的
- Governor Deval Patrick released a statement saying that " Massachusetts lost a favored son and devoted public servant today.
- Chuck Ruff was a gifted attorney, a devoted public servant and a man of uncommon honor, integrity and decency,
- He is just Bob Dole _ war hero, accomplished legislator, devoted public servant and best-qualified of all the candidates to be president.
- Throughout his life and his unique service in the three branches of government, he has been a caring, passionate and devoted public servant.
- Vice President Al Gore, in a statement, called Ruff a " gifted attorney, a devoted public servant and a man of uncommon honor, integrity and decency ."
- The younger Bush described his father as a " good man " and devoted public servant who he said was " visibly touched " by Wednesday's fanfare.
- Most of the 350 or so members of the Police Department are devoted public servants with a strong desire to protect and a sharply honed sense of justice.
- I would like to pause and remember a devoted public servant who was taken from us last Friday, along with his wife and his daughter and several other Americans,
- His lawyer, Reid Weingarten, defended him on Thursday as a devoted public servant and said Shuster had accepted the committee's findings to put the episode behind him and as " an act of devotion to the institution he loves ."
- Vice President Al Gore praised Ruff as " a gifted attorney, a devoted public servant and a man of uncommon honor, integrity and decency . . . . He cared deeply about the law _ not for its own sake but for the higher human purpose it serves ."