double violin concerto造句
- George Balanchine's plotless, masterly work to Bach's Double Violin Concerto in D minor.
- Jobson was featured on the band's performance of Bach's " Double Violin Concerto ".
- The well-known Double Violin Concerto in D minor, BWV 1043 is the basis of this transcription.
- It excluded most works written after the 19th century ( for example, the Double Violin Concerto with Yehudi Menuhin, conducted by Anthony Bernard.
- Clyne was nominated for the 2015 Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Classical Composition for her double violin concerto, " Prince of Clouds ".
- It's difficult to find double violin concerto in a sentence. 用double violin concerto造句挺难的
- She is also known for her versatility and ambidexterity, and has recently performed Bach's double violin concerto with Violinist V . S . Narasimhan.
- Jazz musicians love " No Moon At All, " written with lyricist Redd Evans, which follows the baroque chord changes of Bach's Double Violin Concerto.
- At 12, she played a transcription of the first violin solo of the Bach double violin concerto in D minor as part of the School's Proms at the prestigious Royal Albert Hall.
- "Concerto Barocco, " set to Bach's Double Violin Concerto, and " Symphony in C, " named after its Bizet score, are Balanchine's signature pieces.
- In one of the more dramatic moments of the December trial, before Judge David Laro, the Simons demonstrated the sound qualities of several violin bows by playing several classical pieces, notably the Bach Double Violin Concerto.
- In December 1998, Ibragimova performed with Nicola Benedetti at the opening ceremony of the 50th Anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights at UNESCO in Paris; they played double violin concerto under the baton of Yehudi Menuhin.
- At the end of her first year ( 1998 ), she played solo in the school's annual concert at Wigmore Hall, and performed in London and Paris as a soloist in Bach's Double Violin Concerto ( together with Alina Ibragimova ).
- Of these eight were arranged by Bach : three of those for solo violin were arranged for harpsichord; two double violin concertos for organ ( two keyboards and pedal ); and one of the concertos for four violins was arranged for four harpsichords and orchestra.
- "Concerto Barocco, " set to Bach's Double Violin Concerto, and " Symphony in C, " to Bizet, look timeless today because they are, in the best sense, " impersonal " and effective as formal constructs.
- Piano Concerto No 1 appeared in 1980, followed by a Two-Piano Concerto ( 1986 ), concertos for Violin ( 1991 ), Cello ( 1996 ), Trumpet ( 2005 ), Piano Concerto No 2 ( 2007 ) and a Double Violin Concerto ( 2011 ).