- I ask that they use due dilligence to discern and find the facts.
- I got called out for stalking but I thought it was due dilligence.
- They did not examine his finances and his books with anything resembling due dilligence.
- Steven is cautious and acts with due dilligence-prime requirements with the admin tool set.
- He said if the integration programme begins during due dilligence, the companies can correct erroneous assumptions.
- It's difficult to find due dilligence in a sentence. 用due dilligence造句挺难的
- What happened to going to libraries, like I did for this article, and doing proper due dilligence?
- Radio and TV shows who have them as guests don't do their due dilligence and all they care about is ratings.
- A lot of due dilligence has been carried out, so it's not something that we ( have ) just done overnight.
- For merger negotiations, the SC said the acquirer and the acquiree are required to appoint an independent auditor to perform due dilligence audits.
- Shareholder value relates to the long term benefits of the merger to the company and whether the synergies predicted during due dilligence have been realised.
- The terms of the proposed participation by Phillip Securities and proposed restructuring exercise can only be determined after the completion of the due dilligence exercise,
- As part of the review, the SC will place appropriate measures to improve the standards of corporate governance, disclosure and due dilligence responsibilities.
- Wikipedia is somewhat indemnified when the uploader swears that the image is her own, provided that we show " due dilligence ."
- Through due dilligence, it would have been found that the copy did not reflect large portions of the film dialogue therefore was not definitive.
- I consider only three at this point of time, one is that an individual arrives at a conclusion after due dilligence and is open to change.