- the whole matter is due for an airing .
- today he was due for another session with aleks .
- i was due for a raise when they put a freeze on wages .
- the transaction card is also used to show the date due for return .
- our salary scales are due for revision next year
- It's difficult to find due for in a sentence. 用due for造句挺难的
- keep on the alert; we're due for an inspection
- japan proposes minimum dues for un security council members
- ismael hasn't paid his dues for six months
- our desert operative is due for a win
- the loan is due for repayment next year
- i'm due for an increase in pay soon
- the case is also due for automatic review by the supreme court
- the engine is due for an overhaul
- the baby isn't due for another ( two weeks / month / day or two )
- you were due for an upgrade, anyway