- The vests came equipped with dye markers and flares.
- Each Japanese ship used a different color of dye marker so they could spot their own shells.
- In addition, 4, 080 American troops have been involved in the air-supported anti-infiltration part of Dye Marker.
- Caine " instead drops a yellow dye marker to mark the spot, and hastily leaves the battle area.
- The rodents were anesthetized and injected with dye markers as part of a study on how muscles develop in weightlessness.
- It's difficult to find dye marker in a sentence. 用dye marker造句挺难的
- The plane marks the iceberg with a red dye marker and then returns to its base to report the discovery.
- The project was then renamed as " Illinois City " and in September it was called " Project Dye Marker ".
- Crude by comparison, the Japanese used optical range finders aided by splash color dye markers in each shell, color-coded to the firing ship.
- Differently colored dye markers were sometimes included with large shells so individual guns, or individual ships in formation, could distinguish their shell splashes during daylight.
- After " Parker " and the aircraft had left the area, " Underhill "'s lookouts spotted green dye marker and a ration can floating in the water.
- The group discovered " U-853 " bottomed in, and dropped depth charges and Lakehurst, New Jersey, K-16 and K-58, joined the attack, locating oil slicks and marking suspected locations with smoke and dye markers.
- During an invasion, Queeg abandons under fire a group of landing craft long before he reaches the designated departure point and instead drops a yellow dye marker, leaving the landing craft to fend for themselves.
- Eventually 129 kg ( 284 pounds ) of food were recovered extending this supply to 45 days . Finally the crowded tent was dyed red for improved visibility from the air, with dye marker bombs that had been aboard the airship.
- The " Dye Marker " defensive line project, previously called " Practice Nine " and " Illinois City ", stretched along the demilitarized zone starting from the South China Sea, and had a total length of 76 kilometers ( 47 miles ).
- Just before the noon watch came on duty, the submarine got word of a dye marker sighting ( presumably evidence of a downed American aviator ) sighted by friendly aircraft in a bay on the coast of Kykshk near the town of Akune.