- Externally, " fuscilinea " is closest to " Agnidra vinacea ", from which it differs by the dark-edged patches on the wings.
- NASA is looking for outside help in coming up with a leading-edge patch capable of withstanding the thousands of degrees of re-entry heat.
- There is an irregular-edged patch of grey suffusion extending along the dorsum from about one-fourth to three-fourths, and nearly reaching the middle of the wing.
- There is an irregular-edged triangular blackish fuscous white-edged patch extending on the dorsum from the base to the middle, the apex reaching two-thirds across the wing near before the middle, the space between this and the costal streak suffused whitish.
- It's difficult to find edge patch in a sentence. 用edge patch造句挺难的