- RTC chairman David Miscavige is widely seen as the effective head of Scientology.
- The effective head of state during this period was Ruggero Settimo.
- He became effective head of the government in Richard's absence.
- Gaddafi remained commander in chief of the armed forces and effective head of state.
- They are several petty tyrants, of whom this man is only the effective head.
- It's difficult to find effective head in a sentence. 用effective head造句挺难的
- This office made him the effective head of the papal Secretariat in the Roman Curia.
- The university's effective head and chief executive officer is the Vice-Chancellor, known as President before 2016.
- This allows them to remain upright and offer effective head protection even with an open window.
- The effective head of the SMgM was the.
- As a matter of indisputable constitutional convention, the Governor-General has become Australia's effective head of state.
- Although Leggio retained some influence from behind bars, Riina was now the effective head of the Corleonesi.
- Saurin ( AG 1807-1822 ) was regarded for many years as the effective head of the Irish Government.
- Fran鏾is was the effective head of the family upon the retirement of his father to the Carthusian monastery of Paris.
- The increased exit flow also increased the effective head, allowing the turbines to generate more power without using more water.
- For his effort, Ma Shiying won the appreciation of Hongguang and replaced Shi Kefa as the effective head of government.