- In prokaryotes, multiple electron acceptors can be used in anaerobic respiration.
- How this is performed depends on which external electron acceptor is available.
- NAD + is the electron acceptor in the oxidation reaction.
- NADH is the electron donor and O 2 is the electron acceptor.
- Anaerobes utilize electron acceptors from sources other than oxygen gas.
- It's difficult to find electron acceptors in a sentence. 用electron acceptors造句挺难的
- The final result is the electron is donated to an electron acceptor.
- The immediate electron acceptor for the enzyme is believed to be ubiquinone.
- It uses these compounds as electron acceptors in dihaloelimination reactions.
- This involves a pairing of an electron donor and an electron acceptor.
- Anaerobic respiration is the process of respiration using an electron acceptor other than.
- Denitrification is the utilization of nitrate ( ) as a terminal electron acceptor.
- :: : : : Nitrates and sulfates are other potential electron acceptors.
- It uses arsenate as its terminal electron acceptor.
- Oxygen is the electron acceptor and is depleted.
- It uses tetrachloroethylene and trichloroethylene as electron acceptors.