- Electroneuronography is used as a basis for a physician s course of action in managing disease.
- Therefore, it is standard procedure to wait at least three days after symptoms present themselves to perform an electroneuronography test, in order to prevent false negatives.
- Electroneuronography may only be employed in the most severe instances ( 5 / 6 or 6 / 6 ) because in the other cases there is clear evidence that the nerve is mostly intact.
- Because of the slow-acting nature of this pathology, a patient may present healthy electroneuronography results despite a lack of volitional control of the facial muscles immediately following the onset of Bell s palsy.
- At the other end of the spectrum, tests are generally not recommended after a period of twenty-one days . Typically, electroneuronography recordings are taken on the third day of symptoms and repeated every four days until a plateau is reached.
- It's difficult to find electroneuronography in a sentence. 用electroneuronography造句挺难的