- In diploid organisms CI leads to embryonic mortality.
- Embryonic mortality in parthenogenic amphibians is high.
- Tsix and Xist regulate X chromosome protein production in female mice to prevent early embryonic mortality.
- The closely related species of the wasp " Nasonia " show embryonic mortality as well as male development among incompatible crosses.
- It was achieved 100 % fertilizing brook trout-Salvelinus fontinalis . eggs with semen from brown trout-Salmo trutta m . fario L . using of medium 49282-single or along with extender 49283, but embryonic mortality was 100 %.
- It's difficult to find embryonic mortality in a sentence. 用embryonic mortality造句挺难的