- Chorionic villi ( from the embryo ) on the embryonic pole grow, forming chorion frondosum.
- At day 9-10 of embryonic development, cells from the hypoblast begin to migrate to the embryonic pole, forming a layer of cells just beneath the cytotrophoblast, called Heuser's Membrane.
- On the other hand, the villi at the embryonic pole, which is in contact with the decidua basalis, increase greatly in size and complexity, and hence this part is named the chorion frondosum.
- The inner cell mass remains in contact, however, with the trophoblast at one pole of the ovum; this is named the embryonic pole, since it indicates the location where the future embryo will be developed.
- It's difficult to find embryonic pole in a sentence. 用embryonic pole造句挺难的