- It is the embryonic root inside the seed.
- The radicle or embryonic root is the first part of a seedling to emerge from the seed during the process of germination.
- In the embryo, root phloem develops independently in the upper hypocotyl, which lies between the embryonic root, and the cotyledon.
- "Indonesia should go back to the embryonic roots where democracy is applied consistently and the supremacy of the law is respected, " he said.
- The " radicle " is the embryonic root of the plant, and grows downward in the soil ( the shoot emerges from the plumule ).
- It's difficult to find embryonic root in a sentence. 用embryonic root造句挺难的
- This forms a mass of fine roots, with no distinct tap root, because the embryonic root dies back while the plant is still young and growing.
- A typical young seedling consists of three main parts : the radicle ( embryonic root ), the hypocotyl ( embryonic shoot ), and the cotyledons ( seed leaves ).