embryonic stem cells造句
- Researchers last year isolated embryonic stem cells for the first time.
- Opponents argue that embryonic stem cell research destroys a human life.
- They are primitive but powerful bodies called human embryonic stem cells.
- Among scientists, the enthusiasm centers on embryonic stem cell research.
- _Prohibit the use of embryonic stem cells for human cloning.
- It's difficult to find embryonic stem cells in a sentence. 用embryonic stem cells造句挺难的
- Hatch likens research with embryonic stem cells to a heart transplant.
- In the inner core of the blastocyst are embryonic stem cells.
- The cells also share a striking property with embryonic stem cells.
- Others oppose the harvesting of embryonic stem cells on moral grounds.
- Opponents say the use of embryonic stem cells would encourage abortions.
- Anti-abortion groups oppose fetal and embryonic stem cell research.
- Embryonic stem cells are thought to be the more flexible biologically.
- Embryonic stem cells are among the first cells formed after conception.
- Q : Who favors federal funding for embryonic stem cell research?
- But the current debate over embryonic stem cell research divides them.