- The index is intended to create environmental accountability in Wal-Mart's supply chain and to provide motivation and infrastructure for other retail companies to do the same.
- Although environmental accounting is most commonly undertaken as voluntary self-reporting by companies, third-party reports by government agencies, NGOs and other bodies posit to pressure for environmental accountability.
- Speaking at an event sponsored by the Environmental Accountability Fund, a political action committee, Redford said he is insulted when President George W . Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney tout their status as Westerners.
- When you turn the last page you'll know everything there is to know about the gray whale, and a great deal more about environmental accountability and natural history than you ever thought you'd know.
- It's difficult to find environmental accountability in a sentence. 用environmental accountability造句挺难的