- 1924 Erwin Sick began his professional career with an apprenticeship in optometry and then attended the College of Optics and Precision Mechanics in G鰐tingen.
- From 1934 to 1939 Erwin Sick held various positions at Siemens, Bosch and Askania Werke AG initially as a designer and later as an engineer.
- Because he was politically unencumbered, Erwin Sick received his license to " Practice his profession as an engineer " on 26 September 1946 by the American military government.
- The successful patent application of the invented Photoelectric sensors and Autocollimation by Erwin Sick on 20 October meant a breakthrough in technical devices and based an entire equipment program.
- It's difficult to find erwin sick in a sentence. 用erwin sick造句挺难的