- To the exterior of the northern facade is a simple timber escape stair.
- The plain concrete escape stairs and main terrazzo stair remain intact.
- The rear corners have timber fire escape stairs contained within the perimeter of the verandahs.
- The continuous verandahs are connected vertically by a series of external fire escape stairs and ladders.
- Two sets of concrete fire escape stairs and a lift are also found within the building.
- It's difficult to find escape stairs in a sentence. 用escape stairs造句挺难的
- These operated in pairs in shared circular shafts, with an escape stair in a separate, smaller shaft.
- The lightwell, on the southeast side of the building, contains steel fire escape stairs and steel and concrete walkways.
- A series of fire escape stairs are throughout the building with one constructed on the footpath on the east side.
- Following a health and safety review of the theatre's access and escape stairs, the theatre closed permanently on 8 April 2011.
- A steel escape stair and aluminium framed glazed doors have been inserted on the exposed side of the building facing the yard.
- The paper's New York staff managed to find its way down the darkened, smoke-filled fire-escape stairs of the tower to safety below.
- Another door was cut in the north wall near the northeastern corner to provide access to a new exterior concrete fire escape stairs.
- The rear of the building has a series of metal fire escape stairs, and most of the windows have been replaced with metal-framed units.
- At the top of the seating, later fire-exit doors have been cut in the brick rear wall at either end-these lead to fire-escape stairs.
- Alterations at this time included the installation of fire escape stairs and internally, suspended ceilings, fluorescent lighting, a new staircase, new joinery and a new office fitout.