- The film received four awards, including the Etrog Award for best film over 30 minutes.
- Awards for the film included two Golden Sheaf Awards and an Etrog Award, now known as the Genie Awards, for Best Colour Cinematography.
- In 1968, a bronze award statuette was designed by sculptor Sorel Etrog, and thereafter the award was often referred to as an "'Etrog Award " '.
- From 1949 1979, the awards were named the Canadian Film Awards ( they were also known as the " Etrog Awards, " for sculptor Sorel Etrog, who designed the statuette ).
- Produced by the National Film Board of Canada, " The Ernie Game " received the Etrog Awards, now known as Genie Awards, for Best Direction and Best Feature Film in 1968.
- It's difficult to find etrog award in a sentence. 用etrog award造句挺难的
- Other awards included a 1970 Etrog Award ( now known as a Genie Award ) for Best Film under 30 Minutes, and two Golden Sheaf Awards, for Best Direction and Best Social Science film, presented at the 1971 International Film Festival, Yorkton, Saskatchewan.