- The lulav and etrog are not brought to the synagogue on Shabbat.
- A perfect etrog should be a thing of beauty.
- Every day, a blessing is recited over the Lulav and the Etrog.
- The Mishnah taught that an etrog that is stolen or withered is invalid.
- Noteworthy for : No longer being known by its original name, the Etrog.
- It's difficult to find etrog in a sentence. 用etrog造句挺难的
- Finding a perfect etrog is no easy task.
- Etrog is an Aramaic word whose literal meaning is " delightful ."
- Etrog's work is represented in major capitals and cities all over the world.
- In 1966, works by Etrog along with those of Alex Colville and Genie ".
- A dark-colored etrog is invalid.
- Rabbi Meir taught that the minimum size of an etrog is that of a nut.
- An etrog is depicted on the obverse, and two lulav are on the reverse.
- Some pray that they will be worthy of a beautiful etrog on the following Sukkot.
- Shoppers clustered around tables laden with palm fronds, etrog, myrtle strands and willow branches.
- Rabbi Menachem Borstein says his etrog is blemish-free, cheap and 100 percent kosher.