- The volume of export goods is 0.39 billion dollars.
- The principal export goods were tea, rice, and matches.
- The factories export goods worth dlrs 1 billion annually.
- India currently exports goods to Central Asia countries such as Turkmenistan via Russia.
- Abolish all retribusi ( local taxes ) at all levels on export goods.
- It's difficult to find export good in a sentence. 用export good造句挺难的
- Dharavi exports goods around the world . to over 1 billion per year.
- Sanctions would take affect 30 days after the list of export goods is published.
- I believe we need to create and keep good jobs here and export goods,
- On the other hand, each country exports goods that are available at home.
- We export goods that the world wants,
- Membership in the organization improves a nation's ability to export goods and services.
- They are eligible for subsidies if they export goods manufactured in the U . S.
- However, organizing cultural trade is different from organizing other non-oil export goods.
- A staple place, Mosj鴈n had the privilege to export goods directly to foreign countries.
- That would eat into Japanese manufacturers profits, leading them to increases prices for export goods.