extended depth of field造句
- The increased range provides an extended depth of field on low-density labels, an important feature for transportation, shipping and distribution markets.
- Fixed-focus cameras with extended depth of field ( EDOF ) sometimes are known as "'full-focus "'cameras.
- The back camera has an extended depth of field feature ( no mechanical zoom ), no flash and has a 4?digital zoom for both video and camera.
- The back camera has an extended depth of field ( EDoF ) feature ( no mechanical zoom ), no flash and has a 4?digital zoom for both video and camera.
- When compared with the Nokia N8, it has fixed mass storage of 16GB without a memory card slot, no FM transmitter and a less advanced camera, with Extended Depth of Field, instead of autofocus as in the N8 and the E90.
- It's difficult to find extended depth of field in a sentence. 用extended depth of field造句挺难的
- He was winner of a Technical Oscar in 1997 for his invention of the Frazier lens System, which has revolutionised the international film industry, an ingenious lens that provides an extended depth of field and an ability to have both the foreground and background in focus.
- CombineZ processes a stack of images ( or " Frames " ) and is most frequently used to blend the focused areas of several partially focused digital photographs in order to create a composite image with an extended depth of field ( DOF ), created from the in-focus areas of each image.