extermination through work造句
- Gay men who would not change or feign a change in their sexual orientation were sent to concentration camps under the " Extermination Through Work " campaign.
- Additionally, gay men in forced labor camps routinely received more grueling and dangerous work assignments than other non-Jewish inmates, under the policy of " Extermination Through Work ".
- But, as that article says, " " no law even of the Nazis allowed extermination through work, and genocidal mass murder, as in the case of the Holocaust . ""
- Topography and History of the Women's Concentration Camp ", which provides information about the origins of the camp, describes daily life in the camp, and explains the principle of " Vernichtung durch Arbeit " ( extermination through work ).
- It's difficult to find extermination through work in a sentence. 用extermination through work造句挺难的