- Where they were different, the historian said, was that Nazism was based on a racist ideology that became " exterminationist, " while communism was based on class warfare.
- Now, in Nuremberg, in the heart of the most heavily bombed city in West Germany, singled out for special attention as a Nazi symbol of rancor and exterminationist hatred of the Jews, the Altstadt seemingly had risen to a new life to celebrate the birthday of Christ.
- In Nuremberg we were standing in the heart of the most intensively bombed city in West Germany, singled out for special attention by Winston Churchill as a Nazi symbol of rancor and exterminationist Jew-hatred : the infamous capital of the Nazi Party where mass propaganda rallies of militarism and hatred had echoed throughout the former geographical heart of the Holy Roman Empire.
- If there was one slogan that could be characterised as a " national motto " it would be " Blut und Boden " ( Blood and Soil ), not only is this slogan reflected in the colours of the national flag, it forms the essence of Nazi ideology were the land is bound to German blood ( and hence the exterminationist policies of " purifying " that land ) and the foundation of the concept of Lebensraum that drove Nazi attempts to conquer Europe .-- talk ) 09 : 38, 28 May 2013 ( UTC)
- It's difficult to find exterminationist in a sentence. 用exterminationist造句挺难的