- It is an external plaster, and ingesting it may result in various complications ( and one should contact a poison control center immediately upon ingestion ).
- A complete restoration in 1931 removed the apse and chancel ceilings, opened out the rood-loft stair and stripped the external plaster from the tower.
- Plaster decoration was widely used in Europe in the Middle Ages where, from the mid-13th century, gypsum plaster was used for internal and external plaster.
- At the " Beauvoir " entranceway, above the door and left-side window, dentil pillars, or the wooden wall frames, with wooden latticework backing the external plaster covering.
- Although Japanese who had studied with the Dutch at their settlement in Dejima advocated building with stone and brick this was not undertaken because of their vulnerability to earthquakes . " Machiya " and storehouses from the later part of the period are characterised by having a black coloration to the external plaster walls.
- It's difficult to find external plaster in a sentence. 用external plaster造句挺难的
- The company is a producer of building materials and construction systems comprising construction materials for drywall construction, plasterboard, cement boards, mineral fibre acoustic boards, dry mortars with gypsum for internal plaster and cement-based external plaster and insulating materials; glass wool, stone wool and other insulation materials under the company Knauf Insulation.