external plexiform layer造句
- The external plexiform layer contains astrocytes, interneurons and some mitral cells.
- Interneurons in the external plexiform layer are responsive to pre-synaptic action potentials and exhibit both excitatory postsynaptic potentials and inhibitory postsynaptic potentials.
- The next level of synaptic processing in the olfactory bulb occurs in the external plexiform layer, between the glomerular layer and the mitral cell layer.
- It is made up of 6 layers : olfactory nerve layer, glomerular layer, external plexiform layer, mitral cell layer, internal plexiform layer, and granule layer.
- TASK 3 is coexpressed with TASK 1 ( KCNK3 ) in the cerebellar granule cells, locus coeruleus, motor neurons, pontine nuclei, some cells in the neocortex, habenula, olfactory bulb granule cells, and cells in the external plexiform layer of the olfactory bulb.
- It's difficult to find external plexiform layer in a sentence. 用external plexiform layer造句挺难的