- She was banished from the city and ordered to march to Facatativa with her grandmother Genoveva Ricaurte Mauris.
- Facatativa is in located roughly 7, 500 feet above sea level in Colombia's eastern Andean region.
- Phase two involves the construction of a brand new secondary airport in the suburb of Facatativa west of Bogota.
- His body was found late Wednesday in the taxi he drove in the town of Facatativa, 35 miles ( 55 kilometers ) northwest of Bogota.
- Genaro Sanchez, was went by the alias'Robinson,'was captured in the town of Facatativa, near Bogota, on Sept . 2, police said.
- It's difficult to find facatativa in a sentence. 用facatativa造句挺难的
- Police were led to the find by suspicious area residents, who had seen Americans hanging around the warehouse, located in a cow pasture off a highway near the suburb of Facatativa.
- By that time the Railway's service covered the following towns : Chapinero, Usaquen, Sopo, Tocancipa, Nemocon, Suesca, Gachancipa, Cajica, Fontibon, Madrid, Mosquera, Facatativa, Bosa, Soacha, Sibate and Usme.
- And authorities claimed masked guerrillas also were among rioters who, angry over energy price hikes, set fire to city hall on Tuesday in Facatativa, 20 miles ( 30 kilometers ) west of Bogota, in disturbances that left one person killed and 25 injured.
- A lanky " gringo " who called himself Steve Smit rented the warehouse, in a cow pasture in the Bogota suburb of Facatativa in April 1999 . Smit told Manuel Neira, the owner, that he wanted to use it for a welding shop.
- On 16 September at 5 : 30 in the afternoon Viceroy Don Antonio y Borb髇 and his wife Do馻 Francisca Villanova arrived; they were received by Don Miguel y Don Juan G髆ez, mayors for this year, the first in Facatativa and the other in Fontib髇, where a reception was given unlike any ever seen for a viceroy.