- One faithful heart shall praise thee.
- come look at my faithful heart.
- R eserved for every faithful heart"
- "The books tell us that the prophet and his friends were happy, smiley people with faithful hearts filled with God's love ."
- The soprano aria " " ( My faithful heart ) resembles the former aria of the shepherd goddess Pales " " ( While the herds all woolly-coated ).
- It's difficult to find faithful heart in a sentence. 用faithful heart造句挺难的
- With the monumental exteriors proclaiming the wealth and power of the Ottoman Empire, the plain symmetrical interiors reminded the sultans should always provide a humble and faithful heart in order to connect and communicate with God.
- Last of all I wish with a faithful heart that you'd be " insert something about the future being good ", everyone who's devoting themselves to the spread and development of Taekwondo.
- In " the usual interpretation of an elliptical construction, " the ending couplet expresses further praise for the youth, seeming to say that while all things beautiful are shades of the youth, the youth like nothing else, is distinguished by a constant, faithful heart.
- Besides being a stand-alone piece, Bach also incorporated it into the soprano aria " Weil die wollenreichen Herden " ( " While the flocks rich in wool " ) in the Hunting Cantata BWV 208 and into an aria " Mein gl鋟biges Herze " ( " My faithful heart " ) in Cantata BWV 68.
- By this time, he was even more obese than before, and Emperor Xuanzong, on one occasion, jokingly asked him, " What does this barbaric belly contain ? " He responded, " Other than a faithful heart, there is nothing else . " On another occasion, when Emperor Xuanzong's son After my death, he will be your emperor . " An apologized, stating, " I am foolish.