- The Pope granted John V the style " Most Faithful Majesty, " which appealed to him greatly.
- "' His Most Faithful Majesty's Council "'was the privy council of the Kings of Portugal.
- The title is comparable to Spain's Catholic, Portugal's Most Faithful Majesty and France's Most Christian Majesty.
- In 1748, Pereira de Sampaio achieved what is considered as the high point of his career, the granting of the style " Most Faithful Majesty ", by Pope Benedict XIV to King John V.
- D . "'Lu韘 da Cunha "'(; 25 January 1662 in Lisbon & ndash; 9 October 1749 in Paris ) was a Portuguese diplomat who served under D . Jo鉶 V of Portugal as part of His Most Faithful Majesty's Council.
- It's difficult to find faithful majesty in a sentence. 用faithful majesty造句挺难的
- As Portuguese king his full style and title were : " His Most Faithful Majesty Dom Pedro IV, King of Portugal and the Algarves, of either side of the sea in Africa, Lord of Guinea and of Conquest, Navigation and Commerce of Ethiopia, Arabia, Persia and India, etc ."
- He is remembered notably for having secured the styling of " Most Faithful Majesty " for the Portuguese monarchy, in 1748, and for compiling what is now known as the Weale Album ( Portuguese : " 羖bum Weale " ), an extensive catalog of artistic commissions by John V for Lisbon from Rome.
- He served as Peer of the Realm by Royal Letter of 17 March 1898, Member of the Council of His Most Faithful Majesty, India ( 1886 1886 ), President of the Society of Geography, 308th Grand Cross of the Order of the Tower and Sword, etc . He was also created an Honorary Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order.