- Many familiar animals are quadrupedal, walking or running on four legs.
- Peperami released a series of dog toys featuring the familiar Animal character.
- He also depicts familiar animals such as dogs and cats.
- For example, glutinous rice flour and rice paste are molded into familiar animals.
- Loplop was an alter ego which Ernst developed and functioned as a familiar animal.
- It's difficult to find familiar animal in a sentence. 用familiar animal造句挺难的
- I think we can learn and understand the language of familiar animals just fine.
- Start with familiar animals your child has seen in the yard or at a nearby farm.
- Dolphins recognize the whistles of familiar animals, and are able to imitate the whistles of others.
- They are a relatively familiar animal throughout the mountainous areas of Japan, but are considered an endangered species.
- And though they are a relatively familiar animal throughout the mountainous areas of Japan, they are considered an endangered species.
- The exercise, akin to the Surrealist game of the exquisite corpse, entails splicing together familiar animals to create bizarre hybrids.
- An analysis by Martti Haavio is that Vipunen is not physically large, but his familiar animal ( astral form ) is a whale.
- A familiar is based on the concept of the familiar spirit or familiar animal, and serves spellcasting characters as a magical companion and servant.
- The fox appears in the folklore of many cultures as a figure of cunning or trickery, or as a familiar animal possessed of magic powers.
- Along with familiar animals he liked to have animals that symbolized force, power and beauty such as the heads of lions, wolves and horses.