- The familiar chat is typically seen sitting on a rock, or hopping on bare patches of soil.
- The contrast between the dark upperparts and the much paler underparts distinguish this species from the more uniformly coloured familiar chat.
- Birds such as familiar chats, pale-winged starlings, red-winged starlings and yellow-bellied bulbuls have been observed feeding on ectoparasites of klipspringer.
- It also has the pale salmon-buff on the rump extending only onto the base of the tail, whereas the familiar chat has a richer hue which almost reaches the tip of the tail.
- The Botswana Bird Club ( BBC ) established in 1980, now renamed as BirdLife Botswana promotes ornithological knowledge and interest and also publishes a biannual journal called " The Babbler " and a quarterly newsletter known as " The Familiar Chat " dealing with all issues of bird conservation, research and training in Botswana.
- It's difficult to find familiar chat in a sentence. 用familiar chat造句挺难的